July 04, 2016

Review : Uncontrollably Fond

Hello there! Assalamualaikum.. ^_^ (Eid Fitri Mood)
Sapa-sapa kat sini minat drama KOrea?? Meh..Meh.. Sep kali.. HHAHAHA

okay guys.. Now I would like to share with you about this upcoming korean drama, Uncontrollably Fond.. (Sorry for Bad English)




I don't know since when I wait for this drama to release.. And I can't wait for this drama.. 

Here's this drama plot;
When Shin Joon-Young (Kim Woo-Bin) and No Eul (Bae Suzy) were children, they were separated and became heartbroken. 
As adults they meet again. Shin Joon-Young is now a top actor and singer. He is intelligent and attractive. No Eul is the PD of documentaries. She values money over justice and kisses up to those with more power than her.
Kim Woo Bin and Suzy of Miss A will be starring for this drama.. And I think it's a quite good couple for this drama.. This drama will be release on 6 July a.k.a First Eid Fitri.. WHOOOAA..
This drama have about 20 episodes and will be airing on KBS2.
How?? Will you watch this drama? I hope so.. 
That's all.. Good night and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.